Monday, December 3, 2007

My boys are so cute!

They are getting so big so fast, but I am ready for it!!I think it will be so fun to watch them play with each other as they get older. They are now smiling and when I hand them little rings they grip on to them (it's a start). Gavin smiles way more than Ayden, but Ayden is catching up and smiling a little more each day.


Ayden




Gavin







Ayden/ Gavin (in order)

They also had their 2 month apt. about a month ago and Ayden is now offically bigger than Gavin. Gavin has always been 5 oz. bigger than Ayden, now Ayden is 5 oz. bigger than Gavin. Ayden sleeps about 4-5 hours a night and Gavin sleeps about 3-4, typically 3, but last 2 nights he has been waking up every 4...little steps!!
Now Ayden may not smile as much, but he makes the funniest faces, they crack me up along with their dramatic yawns, I need to get it on tape sometime! Our babies take so many cute pictures I wanted to share a few! In one of the pictures you'll see Jordan trying to peel an onion in the air while one of the boys is strapped to him...he's such a good husband. Enjoy!


5 comments:

NT Weekes Family said...

You are right! They are CUTE!!
Their eyes are beautiful! :o)
They change & grow so quickly...You'll be glad you took lots of pictures! When are you coming to Boise? I hope to see you when you are here... whenever that may be!
Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Jordan has got it figured out... you got to do what you got to do to keep the baby happy and accomplish a good meal!
~ Nickelle

Steph said...

Chany, They are so FREAKING cute!!!!! I just can't get enough of them. Keep those pictures coming. I miss you woman! I am thinking a January trip to see you is in order. Maybe this time it will only take me 4 hours instead of 6 to get there too! hahaha. I love you and your two little cuties!!! (and Jordan of course!)

Nicole said...

Your boys are sooooo adorable! I can't believe how big they're getting from the last pictures I saw. I am so happy for you Chandra!!!!

MoJo said...

Hey! This is Morgan. Erin gave me your blog address. I had been trying forever to comment on your cute little guys from your myspace but everytime I try my computer freezes up so I've given up on it. :) Looks like you guys are doing well. I'm glad that you have a blog so now I can check up on you now and again. Our address is Moandjo.blogspot.com

Tara G. said...

I love the picture where they are in those little sweaters! So cute!