Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



This was my first Thanksgiving making the turkey, it was so much fun! I think I love to cook. Jordan said it was the best food he has ever had at a Thanksgiving dinner. I am sure he just said that because he is my husband, but it made me feel good. This was also Ayden and Gavin's first Thanksgiving, they did pretty good. They did alot of relaxing, which was nice. Travis came and joined us along with out friends the Dalton's. At the end of the night we looked at adds for "Black Friday". I went with 2 of the girls from YW. We got in line at 3:45 at best buy, I don't think we did half bad, we got some good deals at the stores we went to. It was the girls first after Thanksgiving shopping adventure.



Our little tacos...I love this picture

Our boys have to have their pillows


I still don't know how it can go from this....


To this in a matter of seconds.


I love the silly faces Ayden makes


4 comments:

Steph said...

So cute! And Congrats to Jordan!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!! Trust me, I totally understand the relief! LOVES

NT Weekes Family said...

Chandra, Congrats on cooking your first Turkey for Thanksgiving! I haven't had to do that yet, Tom has always wanted to do all that stuff, ok by me! -- i'll just clean up the mess when he's done! :o)
The boys look cute as always!
It's FUN being parents huh?!

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

Yeah! It sounds like you guys are doing great! I am so happy for you. I hope you find some tickets so you can come at Christmas. I'd love to see the boys! Love-

Tara G. said...

I'm glad your dinner turned out good! You are crazy for going shopping at 3:00 in the morning!!