Thursday, July 26, 2012

Boise Trip- April

This was Easter weekend and it was packed full!
We had 2 baptisms, a family easter egg hunt and dinner at Chuck O Rama's!
I have more pictuers of the first baptism because my sister was borrowing my camera, but they were both wonderful and we were grateful to live close by so we could go! My little brother spoke at my nephew Adam's baptism, and I have to say, I had a moment.  I was so proud of him and the talk he gave, and it was just a reminder to me that even though we are all different, and very opinionated, we are all very close and I am so grateful for all of my family members!





Kaylee

Adam

We then headed over to Brett's and did a family Easter Egg Hunt.  The younger kids did one, we each had 12 candy filled eggs for each kid and the kids were allowed to find 12 so they all had the same amount, it was a good way to keep it fair! Then we had one for the older kids, their eggs had $.  The catch was they had to pair up and then have one of each of their legs tied together.  Then at the end the pair opened their eggs and split the money, it was fun to watch!

This would be an every day messy face of Easton's, except since he was eating Easter candy it was more colorful!



We haven't had a sister picture in awhile! I love my sisters!


The older kids Easter Egg hunt!



The younger kids hunt


 
 
 







 Jordan on "Carter duty"


This was our attempt at getting a family picture while we were there and this was the best we could do!


The next morning we watched the kids go on another Easter Egg Hunt from the Easter Bunny and then watched them check out their Easter baskets at Michelle's house.  It was a a fun weekend of way to much candy!! My kids hardly ever get candy like this so they were in Candy Heaven!






No comments: