Wednesday, June 13, 2012

March misc.

I am not the best mom at celebrating all the holidays of the year, but For St. Patrick's Day this year we made green chocolate covered strawberries, my kids love these, but who wouldn't! Ava and Ayden were watching the whole way through, and Easton enjoyed eating just the chocolate off the strawberry and leaving the strawberry for someone else, but everyone else did a good job of eating the whole thing,  and they sure did finish them all off!


 A little hard to see, but Carter got hives or lesions, whatvere they were they were terrible!! It  made these huge awful bruises on his legs I think it was because I noticed them after putting him in a warm bath, which can cause them to get worse! He had had an ear infection that would not go away and he had been on 3 rounds of antibiotics.  The day he got them he had also grabbed a sandwich with a big glob of peanut butter and eaten it.  So they conclusion was, he was either allergic to the PB or it was from being ont he antibiotics for so long, or he was allergic to amoxicillan.
So, this was in March, I am posting this in June, and let me tell you it was none of the above! He since has had both and is fine, they think it was just a virus he caught on top of the ear infection that was causing it.



Our families favorite snack, homemade cookies...yum! Hot and fresh out of the oven is my favorite so Jordan and I now make a batch, cook what we are going to eat and put the rest in the fridge for another day so we can enjoy them hot every time we eat them!
 

Ayden and Gavin started T-ball this month as well, they were excited and a little nervous, but i was proud at how well they adjusted there first day of practice.  I left with my friend who was in town a little early and Jordan came and took over the last few minutes of practice and I heard later that there were some big melt downs because I left, oops!
 

No comments: