Friday, April 20, 2012

Ava's first time in curlers

So, I thought it would be fun to put curlers in Ava's hair and see how it would turn out.  We did it the night before her birthday and I told her we were getting her hair all done for her big day! We just had a family party, but hey, there are enough of us it seems like a party! :)
 She was super excited about doing this, she is such a girly girl, and she had fun being able to stay up late and do this with me.




The unveiling...
 




The back of her hair reminded me of a Grandma's hair.  They get perms and then they go in and get it all curled and teased!
 

She looked cute, she always does, but it just gave it a straighter kind of curl, but I think I like it best with out the curlers!! Good thing, it is easier! But it was fun and we will probably try some more things or maybe even do it again, just because she liked the feeling of being pampered, and being the only the sister surrounded by boys, a girl needs it!


No comments: