Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Easter 2011

So we have way too many SMALL kids that I didn't want to mess with egg dye that you have to dip the egg in and out of. So, I found these really cute kits that I thought would be a little less messy and more fun for my kids. Each color h ad a small roller that you rolled onto the eggs and then we bought another kit to decorate the eggs like dinosaurs. The kids had a lot of fun decorating, so I am glad i found them and I think that is what we will be using for a few more years!




They got suckers from Grandma, and so for sure you can't decorate your eggs without a little sugar at the same time!



Poor little Ava was sick with a really high fever. You can tell how red her little cheeks are when you look a little closer. This was the start of a nasty chain reaction. Ayden and Gavin got it shortly after. At least Me, Jordan, Easton, and especially Carter never go it!


Candy Break!


I had cute out and put the dinosaurs together, and then they decorated them with the stickers


The kids with their Easter baskets

We has some donuts and monkey bread for breakfast


Jordan, Ayden an Gavin all went to church while I stayed home with sick little Ava and Easton and Carter

They look so handsome in their Easter outfits, at least they got to wear them!! I bought them way early on so we've had them for awhile.


A few of the handsome boys and Man in my life!


Easton was getting ready for me to lay him down for a nap after the guys left for church and wanted a picture, he's such a sweet little boy!

No comments: