Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ayden and Gavin turned 3!!!

Ayden






Gavin





Our little 3 year olds





STATS:

Gavin - Weight: 33 lbs 6 oz. Length: 38.5 in.
Ayden - Weight: 34 lbs Length: 38 in.

Seriously, the cutest little 3 year old boys ever!! Ayden and Gavin turned 3 on Sept. 12, so as you can see I am a little late posting this. I really think they had a good day. It was on a Monday, but we celebrated it on the Saturday before. Usually for their Birthday we get them like one big gift or maybe a few small ones, but I was realizing that they were in need of a few big boy toys. I don't know how successful I was, but I tried. I never realized how hard it is for me to shop for an age I don't ever shop for, and it will always be like that for them since they are our first born. I am sure it will get easier, in a way, once they know what they want and they can tell us. But I know when that comes it has its challenges as well.

We started our morning by opening up gifts of course...



We then enjoyed some donuts...



And then decorated some cookies...


I don't know what it is, but they do not like to eat the cookies they decorate, but they love decorating. Maybe they are smart enough to realize all the frosting and sprinkles are fun to put on, especially in large quantities, but disgusting to eat.

And the observers/helpers through out the morning...



To end the night we decided to go to Chuck E Cheese. They loved it!

This was a picture of the car ride there. It was a pretty rainy and gloomy day outside.



They didn't ride a lot of the rides, but they enjoyed playing the games, I didn't realize how many they had for their age. And they didn't mind being very picky and specific about the prizes they picked out with their tickets they won. Hopefully as they get older I can be a little better like my sisters and be more creative about their Birthdays, but for now, I think this is good!

4 comments:

Jason Both said...

Look at those hansome three year olds!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Oh my goodness they look so cute in the 3 year old pictures!! Glad that they had a good birthday!

Matt and Tommi +4 said...

I can't believe how big they've all gotten! Glad you're all doing well!

MoJo said...

They really are some of the cutest little 3 year old boys I've ever seen. You better be careful...when they're older the ladies are always gonna be call'n your house! I think you're doing a great job momma!