Friday, July 30, 2010

Family Pics minus Jordan

A friend of my sister who has recently started up a photography business wanted to have some experience with taking pictures of those who have darker skin, so she wanted to take some pictures of my my family while I have been here in Boise. Jordan is not her with us, so I was sad he couldn't be in the photos, however, we got some awesome pictures of our kids. Thanks so much Jaime! Her business is called Swan Falls Photography.
















































6 comments:

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures ever! I love every single one of them! It was so good to see you the other night and hang out for a bit! Love ya Chandra!

Syd said...

Wow!! Your kids are soooooo stinkin cute. All of them. And you look so great too!! How fun to have great pictures to remember these times by. I am hoping to get some new fun pics later this month at Sara's sealing.

Hugs to you and your family!!

Hallie Owens said...

Easton's eyes are so dang blue. Love them! What a great memory for you to have. Hope you are all well.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

most beatiful family ever!

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Easton's eyes are amazing! And, you have the most stunningly beautiful children! Seriously! Love 'em!

Tanya said...

oh my goodness too cute!